Job Location: United States : Ohio : Cincinnati
Sells and services products directly to group clients or through broker/consultant relationships. Builds and maintains strong relationships to foster sales growth.
- Working independently, sells and services products to group customer accounts/territories.
- Maintains and grows the book of business through aggressive product sales, upsells, and renewals, within accounts/territory.
- Drives product sales within assigned accounts/ territory.
- Positions cross-channel product offerings.
- Strategic Account Planning – builds lasting reciprocal relationships with clients through open communications around mutual objectives.
- Key resource in strategic decision making for MetLife and clients.
- Thought leader in relation to industry and marketplace. Mentors/educates colleagues on marketplace trends and insights.
- Acts as primary benefit resource to client.
- Provides post-sale service and interaction with clients.
- Resolves escalated service issues.
- Recognizes, shapes and delivers profitable deals and anticipates strategic developments to benefit the client.
- Develops new business opportunities and sales growth by initiating and maintaining strong relationships.
- May generate reports to track/report activities, progress, and strategies.
- May assist in or lead case implementations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 3-5+ years previous experience successfully selling/servicing related products.
- Ability to work independently and to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational skills including time and resource management.
- Strong communication, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Effective relationship building capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of experience and education
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 35801