Job Location: United States : California : Los Angeles
Alternate Job Location : United States : California : San Francisco
Manage the sales growth and relationships of General Agency (GA) and TPA strategic partnership channels for MetLife’s West and South regions.
- Reports to the GA/TPA National Sales director and is responsible for overall growth and persistency of the GA/TPA book of business in their regions
- Accountable for onboarding new relationships as well as fostering growth within an existing list of relationships
- Establish growth plans for the GAs/TPAs in their region in partnership with Regional Market and the Sales Desk through regular communication, and account planning
- Conducts annual Stewardship Meetings in partnership with Regional Market, Sales Desk, Service, Implementation and Underwriting Partners
- Increase business growth by educating internally and externally, identifying opportunities and removing barriers to growth
- Develops, recommends and monitors sales and marketing plans for each key GA/TPA they work with
- Partners closely with Strategy and Business Development teams to ensure established framework
- Position involves travel, mainly within MetLife’s West and South regions
- Five plus years previous group insurance experience successfully selling and services related products
- Appropriate licensing as required, Life, Health, Property, Casualty within 90 days of hire
- Strong customer focus and advanced relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with GAs and TPAs preferred
- Expert knowledge of supported products, markets and intermediaries preferred
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 37601
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.