Job Location: Texas: Houston
Sells and services products directly to group clients or through broker/consultant relationships. Builds and maintains strong relationships to foster sales growth.
- Working independently, sells and services products to group customer accounts/territories. Maintains and grows the book of business through aggressive product sales, upsells, and renewals, within accounts/territory. Drives product sales within assigned accounts/ territory.
- Positions cross-channel product offerings. Strategic Account Planning – builds lasting reciprocal relationships with clients through open communications around mutual objectives. Key resource in strategic decision making for MetLife and clients.
- Thought leader in relation to industry and marketplace. Mentors/educates colleagues on marketplace trends and insights. Acts as primary benefit resource to client. Provides post-sale service and interaction with clients. Resolves escalated service issues.
- Recognizes, shapes and delivers profitable deals and anticipates strategic developments to benefit the client. Develops new business opportunities and sales growth by initiating and maintaining strong relationships.
- May generate reports to track/report activities, progress, and strategies. May assist in or lead case implementations. Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years industry experience- Insurance, brokerage or financial.
- FINRA 6 and 63 required within 18 months of hire.
- Group Life and Health License (strongly preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years previous experience successfully selling/servicing related products.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.