Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
VCE, the Converged Platforms Division of Dell EMC, leads the industry by offering an unmatched portfolio of converged infrastructure and hyper-converged infrastructure platforms, trusted by over 1,000 businesses and enterprise organizations around the globe to power their IT initiatives. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Account Executive
on our Direct Sales
team in Connecticut,
in a remote role.
Think you're up to the challenge of VCE? We're experiencing dramatic and unprecedented growth worldwide. It's no surprise considering that we're the company driving the future of Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. It's an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is better positioned for continued success than VCE. Take your career to the next level and join VCE's collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world's most advanced converged infrastructure. Key Responsibilities
- Grows the territory to attain financial objectives Understands customers' business and solutions requirements
- Territory management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning
- Advanced knowledge of company products and services
- 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of field sales experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Outside Sales
Job ID: R97257