- Acts as the primary relationship manager representing MetLife Expatriate Benefits on an assigned book of business.
- The Account Manager works with clients to understand their strategic benefits goals and helps them meet those goals through the utilization and optimization of MetLife’s suite of expatriate products.
- Additionally, the Account Manager works with the client to research and resolve issues that arise on the plan, and proactively provides communications, reports, and presentations to keep clients closely apprised of changes, improvements, and initiatives at MetLife.
- Works independently as the primary relationship and service contact for several key accounts.
- Coordinates all communication, marketing, and support services for assigned accounts, and anticipates and resolves complex problems.
- Develops and maintains a strong working relationship with both internal teams and external parties, such as broker partners and vendors.
- Understands the assigned clients’ benefits strategies and goals, and develops programs to meet these goals.
- Develops and implements strategic client plans, focusing on client needs, capabilities of the enterprise, and strategies for retention and new business opportunities.
- Leverages enterprise relationships, and proactively offers additional products and services when applicable.
- Prepares internal and external presentations.
- Facilitates plan design and keeps clients aware of regulatory and administrative issues.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.