00067511Responsible for identifying opportunities within large chain customers or channels. Territories typically are expanded beyond a local base to include more than one CCR Business Units, as well as other Coca-Cola bottling ownership groups. Maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer's business and building enduring relationships based on trust and integrity with that customer's senior management team. Develop and successfully sell customer plans that include annual CMA's, strategic and tactical pricing plans and promotional plans that align with and support the customer's and the Coca-Cola systems business objectives and strategies.
- Develops a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer or channel while delivering Coke system budgeted profit and volume
- Collaboratively develop with customer a strategic plan (price/package) that generates desired results for both the customer and Coke system
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions making any necessary changes
- Communicate weekly with sales management discussing promotional plans, display commitments and establishing volume goals
- Sell-in and implement promotional strategies for the introduction of new brands and packages
- Attend trade shows and host customer events that help align ourselves better with the customer
- Work with other bottler ownership groups as required based on territory and customer
- Work with Category Management to gain key market and customer insights
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with a high school diploma required
- 3-5 years in consumer goods industry
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/marketing and major account management
- Experience working with Neilsen and other syndicated data
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Above average computer skills
- Two years in the Coca-Cola system
- Working knowledge of CTM/CMA/channel pricing systems
- Experience using UFP and KAEPs
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.