The Account Executive I is responsible for identifying opportunities within Stop & Shop and driving execution to deliver business results. Territories typically are expanded beyond a local base to include more than one CCR Business Units, as well as other Coca-Cola bottling ownership groups (CCNNE). Maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer's business and building enduring relationships based on trust and integrity with Stop & Shop senior management team and Division leadership . Develop and successfully sell customer plans that include annual CMA's, strategic and tactical pricing plans and promotional plans that align with and support the customer's and the Coca-Cola systems business objectives and strategies.
- Develops a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer while delivering Coke system budgeted profit and volume
- Develop collaboratively with customer a strategic merchandising sales plan that generates desired results for both the customer and Coke system
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions making any necessary changes and recommendations to merchandising plans.
- Communicate weekly with sales management discussing promotional plans, display commitments and establishing volume goals
- Sell-in and implement promotional strategies for the introduction of new brands and packages
- Attend trade shows and host customer events that help align ourselves better with the customer
- Work with other bottler ownership groups as required based on territory and customer
- Work with Category Management to gain key market and customer insights
- 50% travel based on covering the four Ahold USA Divisions and Corporate Office call points
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with a high school diploma required
- 3-5 years in consumer goods industry.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/marketing and major account management.
- Experience working with Nielsen and other syndicated data.
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Above average computer skills.
- Two years in the Coca-Cola system
- Working knowledge of CTM/CMA/channel pricing systems
- Experience using UFP and KAEPs
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.