The Account Executive II will work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with United Supermarkets (“United”). A well-qualified associate will lead the HQ Call Point for Coca-Cola’s SSD & Still portfolio at the aforementioned banners and provide local insights.
Develops and implements Joint Annual Business Plans which support key business objectives for United. Acts as the system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of United. Ensures flawless execution of programs throughout the system. Leads cross functional support team on internal and external strategies and initiatives.
- Develops a Joint Annual Business Plan reflecting input from United, as well as, the Coca-Cola system that outline key strategies and growth initiatives
- Ensures that business plans are developed to deliver agreed to volume, profit and share growth and are aligned with the national United team.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences
- Manages communication with Sales Operations team to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources and collaborates cross-functionally to deliver category and shopper insights; implement marketing and operational programs; and steward customer care initiatives according to plan, schedule, and budget
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands United’s objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or bottlers
- Accountable for delivering annual plan and P&L (Profit & Loss statement) and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain
- Accountable for aligning dedicated cross-function team to successfully deliver planned forecast, checkbook management (CCF and CTM), and Brand DME for United against planned initiatives
- Serves as subject matter expert with the franchise community for the Coca-Cola DSD and Fountain portfolio within United
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Seven to ten years of progressive responsibility with National account management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler environment and systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund and common business analytics.
- General management experience and skill set.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Travel 25%
ROLE IS BASED IN LUBBOCK, TEXAS
NO FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROVIDED FOR RELOCATION
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.