Account Executive II
Work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with multiple customers. Develop and implement Annual Business Plans which support business objectives. Act as a system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of assigned customer(s). Ensure a flawless execution of programs throughout the system.
- Develops Annual Business Plan with customer, Bottler, and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within customer's management and Bottler system.
- Ensures business plan and marketing activities are developed to deliver volume, profit, and customer satisfaction commitments made to all stakeholders during business acquisition and/or stewardship planning.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with Bottler system and customer field network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or exceptional issues with customers or bottlers.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing to budget.
- Beverage/consumer packaged goods experience is an asset
- Experience in managing price package plans for customers
- 3 - 5 years of key account experience
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create & sell-in customer promotional programs & key initiatives
- Knowledge of bottler and fountain environment and systems and business development planning experience
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems
Bachelor's degree in business or related background preferred
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.