The Account Executive II
will work with integrated account team to manage all aspects of the business relationship with two Circle K Regions. The Account Executive II will have primary responsibility for the packaged beverage business and dotted line to the dispensed business.
Develops and implements Annual Business Plans which support business objectives. Acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of both Circle K Regions. Ensures flawless execution of programs throughout the system. Leads cross functional support team on internal and external strategies and initiatives.
- Develops Annual Business Plan with Circle K Region Category Manager, Bottlesr, and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within the Circle K joint business plan and Bottler system.
- Ensures business plans are developed to deliver agreed to volume, profit and share growth.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with Bottler system and customer field network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources and collaborates cross-functionally to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands each Circle K Region's objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or bottlers.
- Accountable for delivering annual plan and P&L (Profit & Loss statement) and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain.
- Accountable for forecasting and budget management across CTM and Brand GTM/DME.
Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred. EXPERIENCE
- Seven to ten years of progressive responsibility with account management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler environment and systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund and common business analytics
- General management experience and skill set.
- Bottle Can and Fountain experience
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Travel - 50%
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top