The Account Executive
II for Natural Health Beverages leads the prospecting of white space customers and supports the existing business relationships with the Warehouse RTM Central Area Large store retail and wholesale customers, in partnership with the warehouse RTM team lead. Brands include, Odwalla, Zico, and coordination with Suja (in select customers), working with an integrated account team. Leads commercial stewardship for all customers in the Central Area including promotional activity planning and communication, forecasting, trade reconciliation with business unit team, category advisory insights, and sales strategy for the region customers. Works in partnership with the customer Account Executive to develop and implement Annual Business Plans aligned with company business objectives. Acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of assigned customer(s). Ensures flawless execution of business plans and programs. Responsible for customer specific planning with 3 rd party distributors.
- Leads customer relationship management and plan achievement of NHB brands for Albertson's/Safeway Texas divisions, Grocers Supply/Fiesta, Schnucks, and Supervalu Retail and Wholesale.
- Accountable for the annual business plan results and marketing activities for Odwalla and Zico to deliver volume, revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction commitments made to all stakeholders during business acquisition and/or stewardship planning.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing to budget. Works with customer account executive and category commercial team to manage trade spend budget to deliver plan at assigned customers within brand pricing strategies. Joint Owner of Rolling Estimate volume, revenue, and gross profit forecast for assigned customers, including monthly routine for changes with finance, commercial leadership, and Acosta.
- Manages communication with internal, broker, and customer network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources to implement marketing programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Assists in problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or broker with team AE and Retail Execution Lead.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or related background required. Master's degree preferred.Experience
- Five to seven years of progressive responsibility with customer headquarter account management
- Experience with using syndicated data and insights to create compelling sales strategies and analyzing performance.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Business development planning experience.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Strong communication skills to work across a large geographic area and maintain customer and internal relationships
- Sugarland, TX with flexible home office base (Texas)
- Travel 50%
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top