The Account Executive
II for our Small Store West Team, leads, supports and develops the existing business relationships with NRS Customers, Regional Retailers and the 2 nd Largest Small Store Distributor in the US for the Warehouse Brands Business Unit.
Brand management includes, Simply, Odwalla, fairlife, and Suja (CA customers only) as well as working with an integrated account team. Responsible for leading commercial stewardship for all customers including promotional activity planning and communication, forecasting, trade reconciliation with business unit team, category advisory insights, and sales strategy for the region Customers and Distributors. Works in partnership with the customer Account Executives and Broker Partners to develop and implement Annual Business Plans aligned with company business objectives. Acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of assigned customer(s). Ensures flawless execution of business plans and programs. Responsible for customer specific planning with 3 rd party distributors. This position can be based in North or South California
- Accountable for the annual business plan results and marketing activities for Simply, Odwalla, farilife and Suja Brands to deliver volume, revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction commitments made to all stakeholders during business acquisition and/or stewardship planning.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing to budget. Works with customer and category commercial team to manage trade spend budget to deliver plan at assigned customers within brand pricing strategies. Joint Owner of Rolling Estimate volume, revenue, and gross profit forecast for assigned customers, including monthly routine for changes with finance, commercial leadership, and Acosta.
- Manages communication with internal, broker, and customer network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources to implement marketing programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Assists in problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or broker with team AE and Retail Execution Lead.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or related background required. Master's degree preferred. Experience
- Five to seven years of progressive responsibility with customer headquarter account management
- Experience with using syndicated data and insights to create compelling sales strategies and analyzing performance.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Business development planning experience.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Strong communication skills to work across a large geographic area and maintain customer and internal relationships
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top