Position reports to Melanie Jones, VP, who oversees the total Target account and manages senior relationship call points.Qualifications:
Function Specific Activities - The following is a list of top Function-Specific activities performed in the job.
- Complex selling experience with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Food Service Dispensed Sales Experience (Fountain/FreeStyle, Frozen, Tea, Full Serve Beverages
- Bottle/Can DSD environment.
- Coca-Cola Systems and business development planning experience.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related business experience required
- Min 5-7yrs years sales/marketing/ account management experience in large consumer goods organization with increased responsibility
- National Call Point for both Food Service/Dispensed & Bottle/Can Beverage Categories & contract negotiations. Dynamic growth customer, with centralized category decision makers, which provide direction for the operations divisions. Regular business reviews with customers in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Uses Collaborating for Value & Collaborative Business Planning approach to understand customer's business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the food service dispensed business relationship. Develops and implements Long term & Annual Business Plans (Food Service & B/C) and associated forecast volume, revenue and expense. Acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of assigned customer(s). Ensures flawless execution of programs throughout the system. Write Annual Total (Food Service & B/C) Business Plan (APB) for customer
- Aligns key strategies and initiatives to deliver both Target and Coca-Cola growth Generates system alignment to deliver customer business plan with across bottler territories.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Oversees National programs & coordinates execution with division level AEs. Manages overall funding & customer payments
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery process (e.g., Identify & Understand Customer Needs, Identifying Opportunities, in-outlet visits) to ensure plan meets customer needs.
- Align with Account Team to address senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
- Review monthly volume detail reports to ensure all customer outlets are correctly represented and are active.
- Prepare and review performance updates for team in order to identify variances from plan and determine adjustments for delivering business commitments. Run monthly volume reports in order to track and monitor volume performance.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.