The Account Executive
II manages the business relationship with Giant Eagle Supermarkets for "warehouse route to market" brands including Simply, Minute Maid, Gold Peak, Honest Kids, Odwalla, Zico, and fairlife, working with an integrated account team. Develops and implements Annual Business Plans which support company business objectives. Acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of assigned customer(s). Ensures flawless execution of business plans and programs.
- Develops Annual Business Plan with customer, broker, and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within customer's management.
- Accountable for the annual business plan results and marketing activities to deliver volume, revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction commitments made to all stakeholders during business acquisition and/or stewardship planning.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing to budget. Effectively manage trade spend budget to deliver plan at assigned customers within brand pricing strategies. Responsible/Owner of Rolling Estimate volume, revenue, and gross profit forecast for assigned customers, including monthly routine for changes with finance, commercial leadership, and Acosta.
- Grows customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with internal, broker, and customer network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources to implement marketing programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or broker.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or related background required. Master's degree preferred. Experience
- Seven to ten years of progressive responsibility with customer headquarter account management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Business development planning experience.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Home office in Pittsburgh, PA area
- Travel 30%
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.