The Account Executive II will lead the Warehouse Coca-Cola portfolio at Kroger for the Roundy's & Mariano's divisions through strong collaboration with the CCNA Team, CCNA Warehouse Team, Acosta Sales, & The Kroger Company. Directly manage the price package & promotional plans, while working alongside Coca-Cola & Acosta teams. Interfaces with the customer with a general management approach, bringing strategic value opportunities to the customer that span the capabilities of CCNA (inclusive of Commercial Leadership, Supply Chain, Field Execution, etc.).PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales lead for the Warehouse Juice (Chilled Juice, Aseptic, NHB, Milk) portfolio to the Roundy's & Mariano's divisions of Kroger
- Responsible for creation and execution of the portfolio plans at Roundy's & Mariano's (Business Plan development, New Item Sales, Forecast)
- Develop & manage promotional plans & trade funds for portfolio plans at Roundy's & Mariano's (trade spend analysis)
- Develop and manage communication routines with sales team & broker (e.g. scorecards, new item tracking, etc.)
- Work with various Supply Chain personnel to ensure product is received at store & warehouse in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage communication routines with customer sales team, Brand teams and broker (e.g. core item voids, planograms and new item tracking, etc.)
- Act as troubleshooter and liaison between customer sales team and Acosta, and customer sales team and key CCNA headquarter functions for specific business and systems requests
- Interface with Business Planning/Marketing to develop targeted stores for sampling; communicate sampling activities to broker and sales team
- Act as customer sales team liaison with broker retail team; provide retail audit summaries to sales team
Minimum Required: BS/BA (or equivalent) Experience
Minimum Required: 3-5 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience 1-2 years cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Category Management, Commercial Leadership, Product Supply, Region Sales)
Preferred Level: 5-7 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience (including people leadership) 2-3 years cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Commercial Leadership, Product Supply, Region Sales) Specialized Technical Skills Minimum Required: Need to be proficient in Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Outlook.
Preferred Level: Highly proficient in Excel, Power Point, and preferred experience in either IRI or Nielsen.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top