The Account Executive III - Albertsons Companies HQ Sales
will work on the headquarter account team and manage key focus areas including dispensed beverage, immediate consumption and deli foodservice programming executed across Albertsons Companies' 14 divisions. A well-qualified associate will lead the HQ Call Point for these focus areas and their impact on the total business.
This position acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of the focus areas. Ensures flawless execution of programs throughout the system. Leads cross functional support team on internal and external strategies and initiatives.
- Develops Annual Business Plan with Albertsons and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within Albertsons Companies' formal joint business planning process
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences - both at HQ and within the customer's divisions
- Manages regular communication routines with fountain and Coca-Cola Freestyle support teams to ensure system-wide cold drink equipment and programming is supported and relevant programs are executed.
- Manages strategy for meal occasion programming across the divisions - from concepting to program development to execution and stewarding results
- Aligns system resources and collaborates cross-functionally to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget
- Acts as a system-wide expert around key focus areas to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands Albertson's Companies' objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that applicable Coca-Cola programs are consistent with their needs
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or bottlers by division
- Accountable for delivering annual plan and P&L for the fountain & IC business and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain
Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred. EXPERIENCE
- Seven to ten years of progressive responsibility with National account management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler environment and systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund and common business analytics.
- General management experience and skill set.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top