The Account Executive III
will work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with Food Lion within Ahold / Delhaize USA. Position will lead the Sparkling and Still Bottle/Can business at the Food Lion Banner.
- Develops and implements Annual Business Plans which support business objectives. Act as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems and operating philosophy for Food Lion. Ensure flawless execution of programs throughout the system. Leads cross functional support team on internal and external strategies and initiatives to steward business plan.
- Develops Annual Business Plan for Giant Divisions and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within Food Lion.
- Ensures business plans are developed to deliver agreed to volume, profit and share growth.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with Bottling partners to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources and collaborates cross-functionally to implement shopper marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands Food Lion objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or bottlers.
- Accountable for delivering annual plan and P&L (Profit & Loss statement) and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain.
- Accountable for forecasting and budget management across CCF and CTM and Brand GTM/DME for Food Lion.
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Five to Seven years of progressive responsibility with National or Regional account management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler environment, systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund and common business analytics.
- General management experience and skill set.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Strong Excel and Power point skill set
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company's portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colajourney.com.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top