The Account Executive III
will work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with Giant Divisions within Ahold USA. Position will lead the Sparkling and Still Bottle/Can business at Giant Landover & Giant Carlisle Divisions.
Develops and implements Annual Business Plans which support business objectives. Act as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems and operating philosophy for Giant Divisions. Ensure flawless execution of programs throughout the system. Leads cross functional support team on internal and external strategies and initiatives to steward business plan.
- Develops Annual Business Plan for Giant Divisions and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within Giant Landover & Giant Carlisle.
- Ensures business plans are developed to deliver agreed to volume, profit and share growth.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with Bottling partners to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources and collaborates cross-functionally to implement shopper marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands Giant Food objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customers or bottlers.
- Accountable for delivering annual plan and P&L (Profit & Loss statement) and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain.
- Accountable for forecasting and budget management across CCF and CTM and Brand GTM/DME for Giant Banners.
Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred. EXPERIENCE
- Five to Seven years of progressive responsibility with National or Regional account management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler environment, systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund and common business analytics.
- General management experience and skill set.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Strong Excel and Power point skill set
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.