The National Account Executive III will work with integrated customer team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with Kroger HQ. A well-qualified associate will lead the HQ relationship for a portion of Coca-Cola's DSD portfolio with Kroger HQ.
The position is located in Cincinnati, OH and reports to the VP of HQ Sales Kroger Team.
- Develops and implements Joint Annual Business Plans which support key business objectives for Kroger's 18+ Large Store divisions and over 10MM eq. cases annually.
- Acts as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of Kroger for select DSD Categories.
- Ensures flawless execution of programs throughout the system with Kroger's 18 Divisions.
- Leads cross functional support team on internal and external strategies and initiatives.
- Develops Annual Business Plan with input from Kroger HQ and Bottling system that outlines key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth that meets & exceeds Kroger objectives.
- Negotiates for Value to gain agreement with Kroger HQ on annual National business plan.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with Bottling system and Kroger Team Field Account Executives to ensure consistent application of strategies and flawless execution of programs as outlined in the Annual Business Plan.
- Aligns system resources and collaborates cross-functionally to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands Kroger objectives, strategies, positioning and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customer and/or bottlers.
- Accountable for delivering annual plan and P&L (Profit & Loss statement) and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain.
- Accountable for aligning dedicated cross-function team to successfully deliver planned forecast, checkbook management, CCF and CTM for Kroger against planned initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience. EXPERIENCE:
- Five to seven years of progressive responsibility with National account management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler environment and systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund and common business analytics.
- General management experience and skill set.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top