E-Commerce is a new and developing channel of business for CCNA. We are looking for an experienced account manager to lead the partnership development for Peapod and provide SME expertise to Fresh Direct as well as ecommerce support for other .com ready customers. He/She will report directly into the Ahold Delhaize Account team structure, but work with the NA KO ecommerce team to apply the channel strategies and capabilities within the customer and also provide guidance on customer specific requirements. This person will be accountable for:
Must Haves & Preferred experience/duties :
- Management of the day to day operations of the Peapod Business
- Assist with other NRS East Customers on E-Commerce initiatives (Fresh Direct / ShopRite, etc.)
- Support the development and execution of joint business plan
- Deliver volume and profit goals
- Work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional partners in the set up and management of the account.
- Clear understanding of both business models and recommend processes that will promote the growth of our business
- Meals and Fresh to Go project work
- System Knowledge - Understands our OBPPC architecture and is able to translate into value for the channel and customer. Ability to leverage various functions of the system, such as PSS, PRGM, brand, commercial leadership, etc. to gain resources and support for the customer.
- Customer Management - Leads the day to day management as well as development of a joint business plan, develops measurement routines and processes, and stewards the progress of that plan. Ability to build rapport and credibility with the customer.
- Strategic Thinking - Able to develop both short and long term joint business objectives and create actionable ideas and plans that drive the business.
- ECommerce Acumen - Has either first-hand experience or is able to articulate and understand online shopping in order to develop marketing programs that create value for KO. Understands technology and can speak the ecommerce "language" with the customer.
- Results Orientation - Has a commitment and passion for overachieving and sees the potential of the customer to push the boundaries of our goals. Willingness and ability to manage the tasks and project management of the day to day that is required of a small/start up business.
- Knows & Grows the Business
- Communicates Effectively
- Imports & Exports Ideas that Drive Change
- Delivers Results
- Builds Customer Value
- Builds Vision & Strategy
- Influences the System
- Builds a Winning Culture
- Customer Management Experience
Bachelor's Degree required Branding Message :
We're looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is passionate about the ecommerce opportunity. This job requires someone who can tactically manage the day to day operations of the Peapod and Fresh Direct accounts, but recognizes the long term potential and is a leader on the path to our vision.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
If relocation costs are not provided for this job, by submitting their profile and resume, candidates understand and acknowledge that The Coca-Cola Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.