Leads strategic headquarter relationships for Target
on behalf of the Coca-Cola System, including all Bottling Partners. The role will work with an integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with the customers for the Still beverage portfolios to include Shopper and Category Insights, Price Package Planning, and Operational Effectiveness. The qualified candidate will develop and implement Joint Business Plan and will be the system-wide expert on the customers' strategy, business systems, and operating philosophies.
- Leads strategic headquarter relationships with Target team for the still portfolio
- Acts as primary Coca-Cola customer contact at the headquarter-level for collaboration, influence, and innovation with the retailer to grow all beverage categories across all markets
- Interfaces with the customer with an executive general management approach, bringing strategic value opportunities to the customer that span the capabilities of the Coca-Cola system across the enterprise
- Leads annual plan achievement through building and executing strategies with customers that are aligned with the customer and Coca-Cola commercial strategies. Partners directly with internal Customer and Commercial Leadership and Bottling Partners to ensure effective execution of retailer strategies and to address any gaps
- Manages communication with Sales Operations and AE field teams to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs
- Responsible for resolving operational or executional gaps in partnership with Bottlers
- Participates in world-class sales capability building and franchise leadership
- Acts as internal Coca-Cola Bottler customer expert, providing input based on customer strategies/insights to inform future Coca-Cola Commercial Strategies for growth
- Guides an integrated account team - coaching and bringing knowledge to key decisions from all capability areas within Coca-Cola to build a world-class retail sales team.
- Provides strategic coaching on development, approach and implementation of commercial strategies
CAPABILITIES & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Planning and Organization expertise
- Demonstrated customer management skills
- Customer planning experience; execution bias for action
- Brand Acumen - positioning, role, occasions, vision
- Knowledge in the Collaborating For Value, or similar, selling process and tools
- Collaboration across all key functions
- Systematically employs and supports process for gathering internal and external feedback
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships with internal and external leaders at the highest levels of any organization
- Knowledge in consumer / shopper insights and trends
- Ability to influence and align senior leadership on strategic planning and actions
- Organizational effectiveness
- Financial stewardship ... Allocation and expenditure of resources
- Innovation plans and implementation
- Optimal approach to effective consumer and customer activation
- Provides feedback to the stakeholders regarding the effectiveness of customer programs
: BS/BA (or equivalent) Preferred Level:
MS/MA/MBA (or equivalent)ExperienceMinimum Required
- 5-7 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience
- 8-10 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience (including people leadership and international experience)
- 1-2 years cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Commercial Leadership, Supply Chain, Field Execution)
- Knowledge of bottler environment and systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund accruals and common business analytics.
- Travel - 25%
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top