Leads strategic headquarter relationships for Target
on behalf of the Coca-Cola System, including all Bottling Partners. The role will work with an integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with the customers for the Sparkling beverage portfolios to include Shopper and Category Insights, Price Package Planning, and Operational Effectiveness. The qualified candidate will develop and implement Joint Business Plan and will be the system-wide expert on the customers' strategy, business systems, and operating philosophies. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
CAPABILITIES & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Leads strategic headquarter relationships with Target team for the Sparkling portfolio
- Acts as primary Coca-Cola customer contact at the headquarter-level for collaboration, influence, and innovation with the retailer to grow all beverage categories across all markets
- Interfaces with the customer with an executive general management approach, bringing strategic value opportunities to the customer that span the capabilities of the Coca-Cola system across the enterprise
- Leads annual plan achievement through building and executing strategies with customers that are aligned with the customer and Coca-Cola commercial strategies. Partners directly with internal Customer and Commercial Leadership and Bottling Partners to ensure effective execution of retailer strategies and to address any gaps
- Manages communication with Sales Operations and AE field teams to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs
- Responsible for resolving operational or executional gaps in partnership with Bottlers
- Participates in world-class sales capability building and franchise leadership
- Acts as internal Coca-Cola Bottler customer expert, providing input based on customer strategies/insights to inform future Coca-Cola Commercial Strategies for growth
- Guides an integrated account team - coaching and bringing knowledge to key decisions from all capability areas within Coca-Cola to build a world-class retail sales team.
- Provides strategic coaching on development, approach and implementation of commercial strategies
- Planning and Organization expertise
- Demonstrated customer management skills
- Customer planning experience; execution bias for action
- Brand Acumen - positioning, role, occasions, vision
- Knowledge in the Collaborating For Value, or similar, selling process and tools
- Collaboration across all key functions
- Systematically employs and supports process for gathering internal and external feedback
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships with internal and external leaders at the highest levels of any organization
- Knowledge in consumer / shopper insights and trends
- Ability to influence and align senior leadership on strategic planning and actions
- Organizational effectiveness
- Financial stewardship ... Allocation and expenditure of resources
- Innovation plans and implementation
- Optimal approach to effective consumer and customer activation
- Provides feedback to the stakeholders regarding the effectiveness of customer programs
: BS/BA (or equivalent) Preferred Level:
MS/MA/MBA (or equivalent)ExperienceMinimum Required
- 5-7 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience
- 8-10 years progressive customer management and sales leadership experience (including people leadership and international experience)
- 1-2 years cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Commercial Leadership, Supply Chain, Field Execution)
- Knowledge of bottler environment and systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund accruals and common business analytics.
- Travel - 25%
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.