LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Marketing Solutions team in achieving our goal of being the most effective place online for marketers to engage with professionals. You will be responsible for selling LinkedIn's digital marketing solutions to the world's most sophisticated marketers, helping them connect with our audience of success-driven professionals. You will develop solutions to company-wide problems while leading teammates and delivering against numbers. Responsibilities
- Engage and strategize with senior level executives at client companies to demonstrate how LinkedIn can drive revenue to their business
- Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries
- Develop and execute a sales plan to ensure your quarterly target achievement
- Follow the ramp up program defined by your mentor and start to build a pipeline of companies
- Take ownership of your portfolio and proactively reach out to customers, deliver a customized solution and start generating your first deals
- Set up your accounts, discover various business processes and understand relevant metrics
- Define the best set of KPI and reports to track and report your activity
- Discover the competitive landscape and elaborate your elevator pitch
- Navigate through various tools that enable you to build solutions and adapt them to fit into your "book of business"
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry specific information
- Attend relevant Marketing Solution product trainings and explore our various suite of products
- Provide feedback to the L&D team to improve product training
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in digital media and online advertising sales
- 2+ years of Marketing Software Sales experience (B2B background)
- Experience in online or traditional media sales at a top publisher platform or top-ranked Nielsen/NetRatings site
- Experience in marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possess relationships with top marketing decision makers
- Ability to successfully drive revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Ability to structure and manage complex negotiations to a successful closure and delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.