A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
At Suddenlink, we respect the individuality of all members of our team and value the richness that diversity brings to our workforce. Suddenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Responsibilities: Are you fearless, competitive, energetic, outgoing and self-motivated? Do you learn quickly and enjoy new technology? Then we want to talk to you!
Using a consultative approach, you'll meet with local businesses key decision makers, determine their needs and develop advertising solutions using our ever-evolving suite of media and online solutions to fulfill those needs. You'll manage all aspects of your clients' accounts - from proposal to production to campaign activation and collections. You must be highly motivated; customer focused, and be an independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills. WHO WE ARE:
Suddenlink Media, a division of one of the Top 10 cable broadband companies in the U.S. is growing and building a team of marketing professionals who want to help businesses in their communities succeed and grow. If you have the basic skills and entrepreneurial spirit needed to be a successful Account Executive,
we'll provide the training and tools to help you reach your goals!
Our company culture encourages growth, innovation and collaboration and is built on core values: family first, honesty and integrity, creativity, caring about others, customer service, corporate citizenship, positive attitude and excellence. Our ongoing training program and comprehensive benefits package shows our commitment to you, and our competitive compensation structure rewards solid performance. PERKS OF SUDDENLINK MEDIA:
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, Life Insurance
- Recognition of excellent performance
- 401k with company match
- Generous discount on Suddenlink services within our service areas
Responsible for the solicitation and sale of advertisements on cable television networks to meet established sales goals. Accountable for cultivating and maintaining effective communications and relations with customers and for servicing the account after the initial sale is made.
Qualifications: PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
- Generate revenue by contracting sales for airtime and online through telemarketing, cold calling, prospecting and networking; maintain sales goals and meet quotas
- Responsible for coordinating traffic orders and other documentation required for commercial insertion
- Assists in coordinating the production of commercials to air on available channels
- Monitor client payments on accounts; call on client with past due accounts when necessary
- Serves as a public relations representative, image builder in the local community
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales activity reports and maintains an accurate client database
- 2+ years of successful media sales or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales funnel
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency, particularly in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Achieving and consistently exceeding monthly sales goals
- Time and process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Strong presentation skills
- Satisfactorily complete background check and drug screening
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.