Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services. Responsibilities Are you fearless, competitive, energetic, outgoing and self-motivated? Do you learn quickly and enjoy new technology? Then we want to talk to you!
Using a consultative approach, you'll meet with local businesses key decision makers, determine their needs and develop advertising solutions using our ever-evolving suite of media and online solutions to fulfill those needs. You'll manage all aspects of your clients' accounts - from proposal to production to campaign activation and collections. You must be highly motivated; customer focused, and be an independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Qualifications
- 2+ years of successful media sales or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales funnel
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency, particularly in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Achieving and consistently exceeding monthly sales goals
- Time and process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record
- College degree preferred
- Strong presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.