1. Serve as Relationship Manager for Assigned Clients
2. Prepare meeting materials as needed for SAE's, analyze and synthesis data for client
3. Address day to day issues in partnership with other Visa teams (e.g. CSS), balance needs of the client with Visa interests
4. Track and facilitate resolution of significant risk and compliance issues / opportunities for Assigned clients
5. Facilitate client QBR's and other acquiring outreach programs. Develops and maintains day to client relationships
6. Perform outreach regarding client practices (PIN prompting, signage etc.)); collate and maintain best practices data base
7. Partner w Product teams and SAE to schedule product overviews and training; monitor implementation issues
8. Complete product implementation forms and follow up
9. Track and report sales revenue and product penetration - work with clients to grow penetration
1.Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
2, Expert PPT and Excel skills, comfortable with data
3. Solid understanding of Visa payment processing, ability to collaborate with operational teams as needed
4. Solid understanding of Visa Risk Programs and key Compliance topics (e.g. Honor All Cards)
5. Detail oriented, ability to manage multiple client requests / issues in a timely manner. Project management experience is highly desirable
6. 12+ years of related experience
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.