Microsoft is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. We are the engine that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio including our high-growth search engine, Bing.
The Bing Advertising Premium Sales group empowers the largest advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing (SEM) on the Microsoft Bing platform. We are seeking top performing Account Executives with search advertising experience who can drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction by developing and cultivating strategic client relationships and delivering customized search solutions aligning to the client’s advertising needs.
• Reach and exceed personal sales quota. Formulate a sales strategy and vision for each customer, engaging with the insights and account management teams for account history, trend data, seasonality and competitive analysis in support of customer planning process.
• Build intentional agency / advertiser relationships that drive revenue. Develop and nurture relationships with your advertisers/agencies to increase customer satisfaction year over year.
• Plan and pitch proactive solutions that grow revenue and meet advertiser needs.
• Partner with account team to identify opportunities and create compelling proposals that meet customer goals. Educate advertiser/agency on how the Bing Ads platform and features help them to reach their business goals and new markets/targets.
• Build and maintain a network of key internal contacts and utilize partner relationships to present a united front to customers and secure strong cross-group collaboration that enables quick responses to customers.
• Lead account team to prepare content for customer engagements, balance work load, evaluate account performance, identify opportunities and follow up/through on requests.
• Ensure the account team is continually putting the customer first and providing world class service. Continually develop industry knowledge, strengthen business acumen and grow professionally.
• Develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the search industry and trends affecting or influencing the marketplace and provide insights to the advertiser/agency.
• Be present at industry events and engage in customer activities/events to increase industry and product knowledge.
• Minimum 3 years overall business experience, online media or Search Engine Marketing; sales and/or marketing experience required Experience in direct sales and/or business development experience including working with digital media (selling-in six and seven figure media deals)
• Ability to travel up to 30%
• Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and build ongoing relationships and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
• Experience establishing and nurturing mid to senior-level, long term relationships with digital marketing executives and advertising community thought leaders
• Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
• Minimum 3 years working in a sales or customer service organization
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.