Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. POSITION SUMMARY:
The function of this position is to professionally represent SimplexGrinnell within an assigned National Account client portfolio. The Account Executive will be expected to develop and manage all aspects of assigned accounts within their portfolio. This position can be based in the Corporate Headquarters in Westminster, MA or can be based nationwide in a local SimplexGrinnell office. DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES:
Job Qualifications: EDUCATION:
- Capture additional location sites within account portfolio.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for additional lines of business with in assigned accounts.
- Formulate and maintain an annual business plan for each client represented in the portfolio.
- Adhere to all SG pricing guidelines.
- Close sufficient sales to meet plan objectives.
- Represent SimplexGrinnell in a professional manner at all client meetings.
- Manage the national accounts sales process.
- Ensure that all requirements are met for the initial execution of the National Account Agreement site or portfolio adds.
- Utilize web based virtual office; sales management and prospecting tools to effectively manage business and time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Acts as a central point of contact to service existing or assigned account's needs and requests.
- College Degree in Sales/Marketing or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years commercial sales experience.
- Proven sales ability with high-level corporate contacts.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
- Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a business plan, including sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and articulate Life Safety industry standards and solutions.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal oversight.
- Up to 20% travel required.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.