What you will do
Under specific direction is responsible for the sale of Johnson Controls service offerings to owners, primarily at the Director level. Promote the Johnson Controls value proposition to building owners by providing technical solutions and operational expertise. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with target and managed accounts. Responsible for customer satisfaction. Positions renewable service agreements as the foundation of managed account relationships. Executes the sales process to cultivate and manage long-term relationships and seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities. Obtain and close sales on a monthly basis. Seeks to expand the depth and breadth of Johnson Controls offerings within an account. How you will do it
Qualifications: What we look for
- With direction from the supervising manager, sells the Johnson Controls offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners at the D-level while reaching optimal profit levels.
- Focuses on improving the existing building to allow the building owner to achieve business objectives. Manages ongoing, opportunities particularly focusing on selling services and retrofits.
- Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of Johnson Controls service offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer's business and speaks their language.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required is preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressive field sales experience.
- At least one year successfully selling HVAC or building automation system service or projects.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.