Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Technologies is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Account Executive
to join our team in Franklin, TN.
The Account Executive is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory. This person will grow the territory base to attain financial objectives and will lead the sales process utilizing all available resources to manage the account. This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills.Role Responsibilities
- Gains access and manages relationships with senior level leaders and executives
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business
- Uses complementary solutions from other areas of the business as a competitive strategy
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the assigned business area by bundling products/service "solutions" to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer's needs
- Point of contact for escalated issues
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
Why work with us?
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor's degree
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Outside Sales
Job ID: R21752