Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Identifying and prioritizing new business opportunities, developing a client engagement plan, and executing against company-wide initiatives. This role is responsible for securing new client appointments and successfully managing the sales pipeline required to achieve plan. The Sales Specialist is responsible for gathering client intelligence prior to the first appointment and building a program to meet client needs, driving close rates. The Sales Specialist negotiates pricing, product and equipment options and coordinates necessary program demos.
Throughout the sales process, the Sales Specialist is responsible for on-going communication with all Market Center stakeholders, and completing necessary paperwork as required. Once the negotiation is complete, the Sales Specialist secures a Beverage Service Agreement with the client and ensures new installs are executed to the client's satisfaction. Post installation, the Sales Specialist will ensure a smooth transition occurs to new Aramark contacts. The Sales Specialist documents all client visits, identifying current status of activity utilizing assigned tools (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Develop specific territory growth plan and provide updates on progress vs. plan using sales automated system. Secure prospective client appointments via participation in targeted telemarketing, drop offs, cold calling and other selling strategies
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research, tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources
- Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales process.
- Meet client timelines and deliverables for installation via close coordination with Market Center stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned including participation in Market Center meetings, communication and events.
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree preferred in Sales, Business Administration/Management, Marketing and/or other business development related fields.
- Must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance with Aramark's policy and a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to provide evidence of a proven sales track record
- 3+ years of outside B2B sales experience
- Experience specializing in new business acquisition
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels of an organization, from a CEO to a front office professional
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.