Resilient Systems, an IBM company
Resilient Systems' mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
This role will be responsible for prospecting net new business opportunities within an assigned territory.
Account Executives (AEs) are responsible for developing, maintaining, and nurturing a pipeline of leads and converting those leads to trial. AEs work in tandem with Sales Engineers to perform product demonstrations and guide customers through to a successful trial and closure.
This position carries a both a business development/lead generation and closed business quota.
Our ideal AEs will have the following qualifications:
- Experience selling compliance and/or data security software
- Experience selling into C-level security/compliance/privacy executives
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Experience prospecting for new business and developing warm leads
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Demonstrated work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing