Location: San Francisco
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn's Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As an Account Executive, you will use your strategic social selling skills to educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of Sales Navigator. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible. Responsibilities
- Inspire customers to embrace a new method of connecting to their buyers
- Manage complete sales process from prospecting to close
- Demonstrate intellectual agility uncovering business needs and synthesizing information to arrive at statements value
- Demonstrate natural communication skills: can build rapport over the phone, converse in a concise, polished tone with executives, and attune to different personalities
- Take a systematic approach to maintaining a high frequency of prospect engagements
- Effectively utilize internal tools and processes to enable accurate measurement and forecasting of our business
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Affinity for social selling and experience using LinkedIn as a sales professional
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven history of overachieving in a quota-carrying role
- Ability to act like an owner
- Demonstrated ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling solution
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Experience building relationships as a trusted advisor with senior-level sales professionals
- Ability to partner cross functionally with clients while leveraging partners within LinkedIn to effectively evangelize the solution
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.