Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization! The Account Executive is an inside sales role responsible for direct client contract value retention, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth. The territory for this role includes specific small-medium sized client accounts, carrying $500,000+ of contract value. This role is responsible for: Job Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in Sales and strong interest in technology.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of how to manage a geographic territory to meet quota objectives
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
Job ID 00016188
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.