Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Fleet Management is excited to announce the opening for an Account Fleet Coordinator. The Account Fleet Coordinator is a position that provides reporting and administrative support to the Account Manager (who is the primary salesperson assigned to and working the same accounts) and superior service to our customers. Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
The Account Fleet Coordinator will maintain daily contact with customers and provide exceptional support through professional verbal and written communication, with the goal of exceeding the customer's expectations. The success of this role will be measured, in part, through the customer service scores provided by the accounts they serve.
This is an environment where building solid, long-lasting relationships with key decision makers is paramount. If you have a solid track record of success in customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you may be just the right person for our team.
Why become an Account Fleet Coordinator?
This is an administrative, customer service and support role that is great for someone looking to set roots long-term in a career position.
-40 hour work week: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm-
-$40,000/year + full benefits, 401K and profit sharing-
This position is located at: 7201 S. Fulton Street, Centennial, CO 80112
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a knowledgeable resource for all of their Fleet Management customers
- Achieve and maintain proficiency in all necessary computer applications
- Process factory orders, stock orders, used vehicle needs and various requests for customers
- Primary or secondary point of contact for customers needing information
- Assist the Account Manager by preparing documents and materials for customer meetings, and attend as requested
- Send various important lease documents and letters to customers in a timely manner
- Participate in monthly development meetings and assist to obtain department goals
- Handle all administrative duties related to the customer base
- Perform general office duties and miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Provide inside sales support to Account Manager
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time-management/organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently and with a team
- Willing to go the extra mile and work overtime when needed
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Maintain a positive outlook when dealing with adversity
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have 3+ years of Administrative/Office experience in a professional work environment
- Prior experience in a business to business office setting or in a sales support role is a plus
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency with using a PC as well as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on your record within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related driving offenses within the last 5 years (DUI, DWI, OWI, etc.)
- Must be willing to accept $40k/year for this position
- You must live within no more than a one hour commute of the office located at 7201 S. Fulton St. in Centennial, CO or be moving to the area within 30 days
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.