Coordinate and manage customer on-boarding and campaigns for variable print, pre-media or Sales throughout the lifecycle (initial meeting through final disposition of a customer’s project).
- Project manage customer on-boarding and campaigns for variable print or pre-media throughout the lifecycle (initial meeting through final disposition of a customer’s project).
- Gather required data from customers and evaluate objectives and goals to create the project plan and develop the statement of work. Submit Statement of Work to legal for approval.
- Analyze and review the customer requirements and make determination on the scope of the overall project. Pull together the appropriate resources/departments required to successfully implement a customer campaign.
- Estimate time frames, and resources (programming, composition, photo, creative, prepress, etc) required to successfully complete a project.
- Design & implement workflows after evaluating complexity, deliverables, and costs/job profitability. Maintain the master schedule for all project activities and conduct periodic status checks to assess progress against the schedule. Make changes to plans when requirements change/shift.
- Communicate customer project status to appropriate stakeholders and disseminate information on problems or potential delays. Manage customer expectations and ensure the completed work meets customer SLA’s and comply with the company standards.
- May hold color review meetings with the customer to review and make changes to jobs.
- May be involved in establishing test cases and final sign-off on projects for go live to the customer.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.