Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you! RESPONSIBILITIES:
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Managing existing maintenance service accounts, as well as the promotion and sales of open order products and maintenance contracts
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Achieving or exceeding planned sales objectives
- Providing services as a consultant to customers
*This is a salaried position and offers additional incentive compensation Qualification:
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated proficiency in the areas of communication, project management, sales and leadership skills
- A valid driver's license is required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.