Under the general direction of the Client Services Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining a book of clients in supporting the initial launch and ongoing management of manufacturer-sponsored specialty distribution programs. This support includes overall responsibility of the account and program coordination across all functional areas of the ICS enterprise and requires job skills specific to the following: PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Exceed customer's expectations by providing extraordinary service for all customer requests.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and key internal stakeholders and work teams to ensure the successful delivery of services to your clients
- Troubleshoot client issues and work with internal and external groups to solve client problems, and communicate effectively through resolution.
- Meet travel expectations for on-site client meetings (this role requires approximately 15% travel)
- Key contact between all ICS functional business areas - Client Financial Services, Customer Service, Distribution Centers and IT. Develop seamless communication flow between these areas.
- Serve as "business owner" for assigned accounts - both internally and externally
- Responsible for meeting program timelines and making adjustments to meet priorities
- Responsible for program process design and implementation
- Continuously monitor, assess and identify strategies to improve programs.
- Responsible for both document and process change management, as required by manufacturer client.
- Assist in the development of training curriculum for all program team members, working with ICS Training Department.
- Responsible for the development of SOWs for ICS business enterprise and creating custom Work Instructions specific to manufacturer-sponsored programs.
- Develop and deliver client presentations as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience in pharmaceutical and / or relationship management. Project Management experience a plus. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2-5 years client account management and or relevant industry experience.
- The ability to understand our customers' business with regards to business model, aspirations, pain points, workflow and what relevant services and solutions can support requirements.
- To understand our various client segments in order to make consultative recommendations in regards to services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks along a parallel process
- Demonstrated understanding of cross-functional areas needed to support a project/business
- Strong process design and implementation experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Proven leadership skills
- Quality monitoring experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Skilled in strategic and visionary thinking
- Creative problem solving
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.