Account Manager
Location:
Waltham , Massachusetts
Posted:
October 19, 2017
Reference:
02130-0010105496

A growing real estate firm in Waltham, MA is looking for an Account Manager to help support a growing team. This position will be a temporary to hire role and the client is looking to hire immediately. The ideal candidate will need to have a flexible schedule as some days the shift might be 12pm-8pm. The candidate must have great follow up skills, solid communication skills, a great personality and be able to not only work independently but also as part of a team. Intermediate skills are required with Microsoft Office and they will train on their SalesForce CRM. The main job functions will include calling and emailing back potential buyers and sellers who inquire about homes for sale, making check-in calls to former clients, assisting with booking and listing appointments for the outside sales reps, and taking care of all the general office paperwork that goes along with the sales process. This position will require an individual to be on the phone 70% of the time and the other 30% will be spent working through email. This position has lots of growth potential as the company will pay for the individual to get their real estate license down the road. First year all in compensation could be in the $55K range. If interested please contact OfficeTeam in Burlington MA at 781-505-4020 or email judy.tang@roberthalf.com


A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.

Know someone who would be interested in this job? Share it with your network.