Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
- Answering incoming questions from financial institutions as well
as internal customers to troubleshoot VISA specific issues that may be occurring
or providing appropriate updates.
- Overseeing the incident cycle and making updates or providing
additional information as needed.
- Facilitating conference calls with the clients, and or other Visa
resources as necessary.
- Attending / facilitating internal and/or external meetings and
training sessions as necessary.
- Proactively contacting clients upon notification of problem
resolution and confirming that the issue has been resolved to the client's
- Identifying trends or patterns and communicating those to the
appropriate technical or product resource.
- This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Business, MIS, Tech Bus Mgmt degree - sometime Telecomm or Network Engineers are interested
- Comfort in technical environment, interest in aptitude for understanding technical concepts and terms
- Strong written email and verbal communication skills
- Power Point, Excel
- Detail oriented
- Customer service mindset
- For implementation, must be project manager:
- Project Management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.