AIRGAS USA, LLC an Air Liquide company, is a distributor of Industrial, Medical, Specialty and Welding gases along with Safety and Welding related products. We currently have an IMMEDIATE opening for a highly self-motivated person with a proven track record in sales, to join our Coffeyville, KS TEAM as an ACCOUNT MANAGER/VMI (OUTSIDE SALES).
Sells products to business and industrial establishments at customer's place of business by performing the following duties.
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from various sources.
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or performs same with customers by phone.
• Displays or demonstrates product to customers and emphasizes salable features.
• Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules.
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
• Coordinates efforts with Branch Manager to more efficiently service existing and prospective customers.
• Works with Branch Business Manager and Inside Sales personnel in getting quotes or research information.
• Contacts Branch Business Manager or Inside Sales personnel with customer orders for processing.
• Drives company vehicle to deliver and replenish various industrial products vending machine or storeroom items.
• Performs basic troubleshooting and repair mechanical systems as needed.
• Reviews manual stock levels of various inventories at multiple plant departments for reorder.
• Maintains dedicated branch inventory levels for proper replenishment.
• Tracks and turns in delivery tickets and consignment fill tickets.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Computer experience using Outlook, Excel, Word and Computers Unlimited.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Associate's degree (A.A. or A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must maintain a valid Driver's License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and move more than 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment.
Airgas offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans. Benefits take effect after only 30 days. In addition, Airgas also offers its employees a 401k Plan with company matching funds, Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program. Airgas provides paid time off benefits for employees, including vacation, sick, holidays and floating holidays.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.