Adecco is recruiting for an Account Manager responsible for face to face meetings with the blood drive sponsors. The ideal candidate would be someone with at least 1 year of outside sales, has the ability to build solid relationships, management multiple priorities at the same time, ability to travel, work a flexible schedule and have proven success in a goal obtainment environment. MUST have reliable transportation and car insurance. This assignment will be going until at least March with the possibility for extension.
- Outside sales and service support of blood drive sponsors.
- Plan and implement effective strategies to recruit and retain and manage sponsor organizations and relationships to achieve established blood collection goals.
- Develop potential Sponsor leads.
- Provide ongoing support to Sponsors and implement appropriate special donor recruitment programs.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications or equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
- Minimum one year related experience required.
- Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required. Excellent oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
- A current valid driver's license is required.
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the qualifications please click "APPLY NOW" for immediate consideration.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.