The Home DME is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by a Fortune 250 company. The Home DME presents employees with the opportunity to work in a unique healthcare continuum designed with world class patient care in mind. USMM had developed and owns several allied health properties, which assist in the provision of home based primary care and furthers the value and efficiency of house call medicine. These partnerships include, Hospice, Home Care, Visiting Physicians, Laboratory, Diagnostics, Homescripts, and Durable Medical Equipment.
The Home DME provides excellent service delivered by Professional Technicians who will assemble and demonstrate high quality medical equipment. The Home DME carries a full line of mobility devices and accessories that are delivered directly to the home. Description of Responsibilities
Responsible for the management of sales, and relationships with particular customers. The account manager maintains the company's existing relationships with a client or group of clients, so that they will continue using the company for business. The Account Manager's primary responsibility is to build additional relationships with referral sources to increase The Home DME's refferals while maintaining excellent customer service. Account manager will serve as the interface between the customer service and the sales team in a company. Reports to the VP. Reporting Relationship
Vice President Responsibilities of the Account Manager include the following:
The responsibilities of an account manager are as follows:
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's sales target.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Obtain all necessary documentation to bill the items sold to clients.
- Meet time deadlines for accounts.
- Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
- Assist billing department with obtaining CMN's for orders that have been delivered and obtianing DWOPD's, patinet demographics and chart notes to deliver.
- Participate in surveys conducted by authorized inspection agencies.
- Participate in the Company's Performance Improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator.
- Participate in Company committees when requested.
- Pursue continuing education programs appropriate to job responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Vice President .
- Must have a strong healthcare sales background
- Must have experience in Respiratory Care and Hospice
- DME experience preferred
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.