Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS HealthCorporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly,and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for providing routine scheduled services to assigned long term care facilities and owning immediate issue resolution in those facilities. Other responsibilities include conducting customer training and driving utilization of key Omnicare programs and services, meeting customer activity quotas and using CRM technology to ensure appropriate customer actions and follow up.
- You will provide quality service through collaboration, respectful communication, maintenance of a professional environment, partnership with those we serve, and anticipation of customer needs in accordance with customer agreements
- Minimizes at risk accounts and resolve customer issues immediately and communicates early warning signs of potential issues
- You will conduct customer training to support roll-out of services and in-house programs
- Drive use of service by promoting programs and improve service opportunities
- Meet weekly customer contact activity quotas to ensure customer retention within an assigned territory
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Consultant Pharmacists and appropriate corporate functions to meet overall site goals and objective of improving customer experience
- Use existing customer relationships to promote and drive organic growth
- Represent Omnicare by attending trade shows, conferences, and customer or industry related events to build network and market services
- Participate in customer retention activities including, but not limited to, deep dives and calendar calls
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPPA, display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines
- This territory will cover approximately a 100 mile radius around the Twin Cities east to the WI border
- At least two (2) years of experience in customer-facing positions
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time, including overnights
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Healthcare or related field
- Long Term Care industry experience
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High School Diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/