What You'll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As an Account Manager at Cisco you'll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You'll help advance the Commercial Sales team and make our customers' lives better and easier. Who You'll Work With
The US Commercial vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization is focused on the US Mid Market, the 5th largest economy in the world, with a broad portfolio of small, medium and large customers across all vertical markets with the exception of public sector. US Commercial has grown consistently over the past 26 quarters
with the support of a diverse set of partners and ecosystem. US Commercial has an incredible culture built upon Focused Execution
, Technical Excellence
and Fun! Who You Are
You are able to manage 15%+ growth within a fixed set of select accounts. You will manage 10-20 strategic accounts and will need to effectively leverage both internal and partner resources to obtain sales objectives. You are able to effectively position Cisco solutions within various departments and functional groups within the customer to ensure that the full spectrum of Cisco solutions are being presented. In addition to driving strong customer relationships, you will need to work closely with key reseller partners as well as ecosystem partners to complement Cisco's offerings in the market. You are comfortable selling business value at an executive level and across customer lines of business, ROI/TCO at a financial level, and technical benefits at an IT level.
You are an experienced, seasoned account manager with a proven track record of sales success.
You have 5+ years of complex, consultative sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role.
- An excellence in presenting both business and technical solutions in intimate settings as well as large group environments.
- Outstanding teaming capabilities, both in coordinating internal teams and external teams with resellers and ecosystem partners.
- Organized and structured in approach, leveraging strong account planning skill sets to set forth a vision for a given account or territory.
- Attention to detail and ability to present the right solutions to customers and also accurately managing a sales forecast.
- Track record of sales success is a requirement and specific experience selling Cisco or other technical solutions in the local market is a plus.
- Technical knowledge base is preferred but not required; however, an aptitude for learning is essential along with a strong commitment to sound business ethics.
- Self-driven and passionate about work with a strong focus on driving win/win scenarios for Cisco, its customers, and partners.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.