HealthTrust ( www.healthtrustpg.com ) is committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management solutions that leverage our operator experience, scale and innovation. Members include approximately 1,600 acute care facilities and more than 26,000 non-acute care sites.
CoreTrust ( www.coretrustpg.com ) serves an exclusive membership of select private equity firms and Fortune 1000 companies. A division of HealthTrust-the healthcare industry's leading group purchasing organization-CoreTrust leverages that volume to achieve market-leading pricing, affording most members double-digit savings across more than 100 product and service categories.
The Account Manager position for CoreTrust is responsible for leading/implementing ASEs (aggregated sourcing events) for the group purchasing organization in the area of real estate and facilities spend. The objective is to manage customer interaction and participate with the sourcing team to deliver best in class industry pricing and contract terms and conditions. This position's key area of focus will be supporting client engagement/communication of sourcing initiatives via ASEs (aggregated sourcing events) and the data collection, cleansing and compilation that are required in the ASE process as well as be the primary communications portal between sourcing and members. The position is focused on member facing tasks including communications (verbal and written), analytics and heavy project management responsibilities.
DUTIES (included but not limited to) -
- Identifying and assisting with implementation of specific programs, best practices, standards, operational indicators and products & services to support the long-range strategic direction of the organization.
- Assisting with and eventually leading calls with select PE Firms and members to review category expansion opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but equivalent experience acceptable.
- Preferably 3 - 5 years of account facing experience
- Preferably 3-5 years of facilities contracts and services experience
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom