Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Business has an opening for an Account
Manager- Field Sales in Louisiana.
Wonderware West business combines outstanding industry expertise with
market-leading software to develop optimized client solutions that deliver
real-time success for customers operating in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Food
and Beverage, Solar Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Water &
The Account Manager will
be responsible for the achievement of Sales & Margin objectives for their
defined sales territory. This includes identifying and growing business in
existing Accounts, while identifying new customers from all industries
that Wonderware West serves.
You will work to ensure
that customers unlock the value of the Schneider Electric Software products to
achieve/exceed your assigned sales targets. You will maintain and develop deep
professional, sales and industry solutions expertise.
- Identify and drive pursuits with the guidance of a Regional Sales
Manager, Sr Account Manager or Strategic Account Manager
- Manage and close high a volume of license transactions
- Work with Customer First sales manager to identify and maintain
relationship with all support customers in the territory and other areas which
may be assigned.
- Actively prospect and
cold/warm call a targeted list of prospect accounts.
- Manage and grow a large # of assigned accounts throughout assigned
- Grow the total license install base of the assigned Customer First
- Grow the total license install base of the assigned region
- Support the account plans of the Strategic Account Managers and Sr
Account Managers on the identified Strategic Accounts and Strategic Pursuits
within your territory.
- Manage non-Strategic SI’s and OEM’s in your territory
- Primarily focus on selling SCADA, HMI, Historian, and industrial
- Responsible for the achievement of sales and margin
objectives/quotas for their sales territory.
- Work with Regional Sales
Manager to define and execute sales plans for existing accounts and new
- Forecast existing and
projected sales opportunities for performance and quota attainment purposes.
- Prepare written
materials in response to customer requests. Collaborate with regional resources
in completion of these materials as well. E.g., Requests for Proposals (RFP),
Standards of Work (SOW), etc.
- Align industry insights
to customer priorities and ties those insights back to Schneider Electric
Software unique differentiators
- Clearly articulate the
Wonderware West value proposition and engage the customer in jointly addressing
their business priorities.
- Identify and grow
relationships in existing and new customer organizations.
- Implements new
- Coordinates account
- Contributes to
territory's strategic plan.
- Delivers growth in
market share within sales territory.
- Manages day to day
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited
institution is required
- Minimum 2 years successful outside sales,
or inside sales is required
- No relocation benefit is being offered for
this position. Only candidates that
currently reside within the Louisiana will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without sponsorship
- Skills in prospecting and breaking into new
- Demonstrate experience and success within a
team selling approach.
- Ability to understand the client's business
drivers and align to company's solutions.
- Possess the necessary skills to negotiate
issues with peers, partners, and clients using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Position end-to-end solutions and articulate
primary vendor strategies
- Strong technical and business background in
industrial process automation specific to manufacturing, oil and gas,
petrochemical and petroleum refining, power generation and utilities, and water
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business
Management from an accredited institution is preferred
- 5+ years successful technology solutions
sales experience including extensive demonstrated experience in deal structure,
solution sales process and negotiation (internal and external) within multiple
industries in a technology environment is preferred
- Experience prospecting and breaking into new
accounts with a background managing medium to large strategic accounts
(including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term,
mid-term, and long-term opportunity management essential) with PLC, Hybrid, and
DCS based control systems is preferred
- Experience Solutions that include software
solutions for plant intelligence, human machine interfaces (HMI), supervisory
control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, plant and enterprise historians,
batch management applications, business and operations workflow, manufacturing
execution systems (MES) designed for managing, controlling and improving
- CRM experience and maintaining an accurate forecast
- Experience selling into CPG industries and or
oil & gas is preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.