Our Account Managers work in local stores, large or small, helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness"
. Our Coca-Cola Account Managers are our frontline ambassadors bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Ambassador?
Responsible for ordering, maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
Job Responsibilities Include (Corporate):
- Manage each assigned outlet through face to face customer service.
- Ensure no foreign product in Division owned equipment.
- Manage inventory levels at assigned customer accounts using hand held equipment.
- Execute point of sale.
- Sell new brands and additional product to established customers.
- Ensure product rotation, and process damages.
- High School - GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general sales experience required.
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Refreshments requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Refreshments' guidelines to determine eligibility for the Account Manager position.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.