Additional Location(s) or Information: Los Angeles, San Jose, Southern California or Seattle, Washington
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1016876
What You'll Do
We have an exciting Account Manager role open on our Global Service Provider team within our Gaming Region! Do you want to be part of Cisco's most gifted, diverse and specialized sales team? In this role, you will use your entrepreneurial mind-set to work with some of our biggest customers in the Gaming industry! You will be able to bring new products and services to market. As Cisco continues to make new investments, this role will work hand in hand with our corporate leads to help define new markets and business models to create new services and solutions.
Who You'll Work With
Our Gaming Region team works with Cisco's Gaming customers and with the industry's most cutting-edge technologies. You have a unique opportunity to join this impactful sales team and drive adaptation of some of the most innovative technology in the world- Next Generation IP Networks, Mobility, Video, Cloud, Virtualization and Internet of Everything! In this Account Manager role, you will partner with our strong pre-sales Engineering team who are leaders in IP/MPLS network design, Cloud Architectures, SDN/NFV, Data Center & Compute solutions, computing and software programming. You will have direct customer contact and will use your strong sales skills and technical knowledge to create presentations, lead customer discussions, and pull resources across Cisco to advance the sales process.
Who You Are
You've got experience managing accounts within the Service Provider networking industry. You have technical sales experience with NGN products, an understanding of Cisco's Evolved Programmable Network strategy and an understanding of industry efforts in SDN, NFV, Automation/Orchestration and Open Source technologies. You have comfort managing VP and CXO relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional teams to solve business challenges. You are able to think outside of the box to overcome objections. You are creative and self-motivated.
• BA / BS in business administration or equivalent is required along with a strong complementary technical and business knowledge to understand the customers' business drivers and how to align to Cisco solutions.
• 5+ years successful quota carrying sales experience managing a large strategic account while building and developing sales relationships with decision makers.
• Previous experience within the Gaming Region is preferred.
• Exceptional communications skills with a variety of influence styles to interact and manage cross-functional teams to solve customer business challenges and drive results.
• Demonstrated knowledge of a process for running a sales territory, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management
• Design, develop, and implement a coherent plan for accelerating the joint development of products and solutions with one of Cisco's largest Service Providers customers - from ideation to product launch.
• Engage in discussions with customer product development teams to understand requirements and challenges.
• Experience orchestrating large extended teams, including product management, marketing, engineering, sales, channels, finance and legal teams to meet customer needs.
• Strong negotiation skills to navigate price/value issues that result in a Win/Win philosophy.
• Must be an aggressive self-starter, able to work independently to develop and build mid-level and executive relationships, articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand for Cisco solutions.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Global Service Provider
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.