The glacèau division of The Coca-Cola Company, is looking for a hard-working, resourceful, hands-on go-getter to help take our portfolio of brands – vitaminwater and smartwater -- to new levels of growth.
Reports To: glacèau Market Sales Manager
Location: BRONX – Immediate Consumption
Overview: The glacèau Account Manager will be responsible for building the glacèau brands through management, sales, and retail support. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Work with local glacèau sales team to set and exceed annual goals
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements, sell in promotional programs
- Schedule ride-withs & partner with the Tri-State Metro frontline sales team
- Educate about new products and plan strategy for retailer approvals & equip with company materials (POS, wearables, etc.)
- Primary glacèau point of contact for sales, merchandising and delivery teams at distribution center
- Work with Tri-State Metro frontline sales team to fill distribution voids
- Keep frontline sales teams up to date on all company info
- Set goals to improve visibility, market share, & ACV for glacèau brands
- Schedule and perform business reviews with key customers, and sales team; including review and assessment of annual goals
- Implement retailer-specific promotions by working with sales team & retailer
- Work with store level buyers and managers to execute promotions & displays
- Analyze schematics
- Work to execute brand flow
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising
- 2-4 years of experience in outside sales, preferably in the beverage industry
- Ability to organize, teach and lead successfully
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Work well both independently and as a team
- Strategic and committed to success
- Excellent driving record and insurance, required
- Must be equipped with personal automobile, valid driver’s license, satisfactory mvr and proof of insurance
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.